Raw Moringa & Mint Chocolate Squares
Serves: 12 Squares
Time: 75 minutes
Add Your Heading Text Here
(1) For the base, blend the almonds in a food processor until you have a coarse flour. Add the salt, cacao powder and dates and blend again until your mixture sticks together easily with finger and thumb.
(2) Press evenly into an 8×8″ baking tin, lined with parchment paper and place the tin in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
(3) In a high powered blender or food processor, blend the cashews, mint leaves, liquid sweetener, moringa and non-dairy milk until very smooth. Add the melted coconut oil and blend again. Finally, add the mint extract, blend again and taste. Add a little more if needed.
(4) Pour the mint filling over the prepared base and smooth out with a spatula. Return the tin to the freezer. Whisk together the chocolate ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Leave for a minute to cool slightly.
(5) Pour over mint filling, spreading evenly (move quickly as it sets fast!). Sprinkle with cacao nibs and return to the freezer to fully set. Slice into squares and serve immediately or from the fridge for a softer texture.