Spinach & Moringa Soup
Serves: 4 persons
Time: 40 minutes
(1) In a large saucepan, sauté the onions in coconut oil over medium heat for approx. 5 minutes or until soft but not browned.
(2) Add the garlic and potatoes and continue to cook, stirring, for a further 2 minutes.
(3) Add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and leave to simmer for approx. 10 minutes.
(4) Add the spinach leaves, and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
(5) Remove from the heat and leave to cool a little before stirring in the moringa, nutmeg and salt and pepper.
(6) Purée the soup in a blender until very smooth.
(7) Serve with a swirl of coconut cream and a little extra nutmeg.